Apply to the USU Mathematics and Statistics Graduate Program
Review of completed applications for Fall 2017 admission will begin on January 17th, 2017.
Applications and instructions on how to apply can be found at: School of Graduate Studies
Applicants are expected to provide:
- GRE scores (subject exams not required, but GRE-Q > 70th percentile expected)
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two from former professors)
- Transcripts of previous coursework (GPA > 3.0 required)
- TOEFL or IELTS score if not a native speaker of English (TOEFL iBT >95 required for TAs)
Application timetable for Fall 2017
- January 17 – Review of completed applications for Fall 2017 begins
- March 16 – Acceptance and financial support offers made
- April 15 – Advising and class scheduling for new students begins
- August 30 – Fall classes start!
We reimburse application fees for successful applicants who accept assistantships!
For questions regarding the graduate program please contact Gary Tanner (435) 797-2595 email@example.com