Registration is handled through MAA directly.
MAA Conference Cost Info
- One Day Student - $15
- One Day MAA Member - $30
- One Day Non-Member - $40
- Two Day Student - $20
- Two Day MAA Member - $50
- Two Day Non-Member $70
- Friday Banquet Ticket (Faculty or Guest rate) - $30
- Friday Banquet Ticket (Student rate) - $25
- Saturday Lunch (Box) - $10
- Friday Only Parking Pass - $6
MAA Jeopardy Rules:
1. Only undergraduate students can participate.
2. Email the quantity of students and what school they are representing using the big blue button below.
3. Students will participate in teams of 3-5 ideally. We can have a maximum of 10 groups, so the size may be adjusted accordingly the day of the competition.
4. Please provide prizes from your university that can be used at the end of the competition for all participating students (water bottles, T-shirts, Frisbees, etc.). Please bring at least one per student from your university so everyone can get a prize for participating.
Please include your:
- E-mail address
- Position (Faculty, Student, Other)
- Type of Presentation: Talk or Poster
- Title and Abstract
- Particular requests involving scheduling, tech equipment needs, or any other special accommodations.
All contributed talks will be scheduled for 15-20 minutes. Posters are also welcome!
Exclusion of any items above will result in a delay of acceptance.