I attended the University of Central Arkansas from 2010 - 2016 where I received a Bachelor's degree in Pure and Applied Mathematics and a Master's of Science in Applied Mathematics. I'm currently working towards a PhD in Mathematical Sciences at Utah State University. When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time outdoors, socializing with friends, birding, photography, and yoga.
Geometry of Differential Equations.
Why I came to USU
I was interested in learning the Cartan Equivalence Method from Mark Fels and Ian Anderson to study nonlinear PDE.
- USU Graduate Student Teacher of the Year (2019)
- USU College of Science Graduate Student Teacher of the Year (2019)
- USU Math & Stat Dept. Graduate Student Teacher of the Year (2019), USU Excellence in Teaching Award (2018, 2019)
- USU Math & Physics Mini Talks (2019)
- TWeT Conference (2019)
- USU Math & Stat Summer Research Poster Session (2018)
- TWeT Conference (2018), DGCAMP Student Daze Conference (2018)
- MAA Intermountain Section Conference (2018)
- DGCAMP Student Workshop (2017)
TWeT Professional Development Committee Member (2018)