I am an applied math Ph.D. student interested in theoretical ecology and applications, including disease spread dynamics, population ecology, and eco-evolutionary dynamics. Outside of research, I enjoy restful activities such as mountain biking, snowboarding, and rock climbing. I also advocate for local trail development for recreational activities and higher brewery-to-people ratios in locations experiencing brewpub deficits.
- NSF Fellowship for Climate Adaptation research
- SIAM Northern States Section mini-symposium organizer
- NIMBioS Network Theory Tutorial participant
- Climate Adaptation Science trainee
- USU Chapter SIAM Club web development officer.