I am pursuing an Interdisciplinary Ph.D. with Statistics and Instructional Technology & Learning Sciences. I am from Logan, and my passion is teaching. When I'm not at school, I'm usually busy at home taking care of my pet fox, Pogo.
The use of games for teaching statistical and inferential thinking.
Why I Came to USU
Utah State has an excellent program for training up students to be empowered and experienced teachers.
- Excellence in Teaching Award (2019)
- Outstanding Undergraduate Recitation Leader Award (2017
- Attended ETE Conference 2018
- Attended TWeT Conferences 2018 & 2019
- "Stat Starters: Rules and Routines I Set In My Classroom That Students (Eventually) Thanked Me For" at TWeT Conference 2019