I am from Ventura, California. I moved to Logan in 2015 and got my MS in sociology in 2017. I am currently a MS student in statistics, as well as a PhD student in sociology. In my free time I enjoy snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking and camping.
Social epidemiology, population health, racial health disparities.
Why I Came to USU
To strengthen my quantitative skills and increase my marketability as a research scientist.
- Population Association of America Conference (2016)
- Population Association of America Conference (2018)
- American Public Health Association Conference (2019)
- Contributors to Wisconsin’s persistent black-white gap in life expectancy (2019)
- Sociology Graduate Student Association, President